Showing results for Denturist. Search for dentist instead?
Tulsa Precision Dental
7104 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK, 74133 More Info
1230 E Hillside Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions of Broken Arrow
1137 E Kenosha St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsImplant DentistryDentists Referral & Information Service
At Dentures and Dental Services we take pride in providing quality dental care at affordable prices. We have been delighting our patients for over 25 years by delivering accessible, caring, quality de
6565 S Yale Ave Ste 1012
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
4.Dr. Larry F James
5011 S Fulton Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
5.Dr. Jerry Schoeffler, DDS Inc
5416 S Yale Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have been a patient of Jerry Schoeffler for lets see...twenty to thirty years. My God, has it been that long? His dental file on me requires two folders now. But, on to Dr. Schoeffler, his work i
6.Dentures & Dental Services
1137 E Kenosha St
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
All staff was very friendly very helpful help me be a ease through the whole process very happy with the end result would recommend them to anyone
7.James F Owens, DDS MS PC
425 W Washington St
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
i have 5 children, at the time of this writing, and 2 of them are autistic. i have seen 4 different pediatric dentists as we have moved frequently for my husband's job. After all my experience with th
Mark Argo DDS
8500 N 125th East Ave, Owasso, OK, 74055
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.