Tulsa Precision Dental
7104 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK, 74133 More Info
1230 E Hillside Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Deem Steve DDS
2522 E Kenosha St
3.Dentures + Implants
1137 E Kenosha St
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDentists Referral & Information Service
At Dentures and Dental Services we take pride in providing quality dental care at affordable prices. We have been delighting our patients for over 25 years by delivering accessible, caring, quality de
4.Broken Arrow Endodontics
4416 W Houston St
5.Refresh Dentistry With Dr John Rogers
732 W New Orleans St
6.Eastern Oklahoma Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons Inc
4716 W Urbana St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
7.West, James L DDS
4720 W Urbana St
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentCosmetic Dentistry
Mark Argo DDS
8500 N 125th East Ave, Owasso, OK, 74055
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future