1.PLAN: A Planned Parenthood Express Center
260 Elm St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersSTD Testing Centers
At this health center you can come in for appointments that do not require a medical exam. For example: birth control consultation and supplies; emergency contraception (morning after pill); pregnancy
260 Elm St Ste 109
3.Planned Parenthood Leauge of Massachusetts: Greater Boston Health Center
1055 Commonwealth Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsCrisis Intervention ServiceAbortion Services
208 Main St
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
5.Planned Parenthood - Providence Health Center
175 Broad St
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Providence, RI for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
176 South St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
Po Box 41059
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.