1.Myers Tire Supply Co
55 Teed Dr
Tire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & Supplies
2.Myers Tire Service
220 Forbes Rd Ste 207
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
The place was recommended by a friend and I'm so glad I went the guys that work there were friendly and professional they took off my old tires and put on the new ones in less than 10 minutes. I was very impressed and would recommend Brockton Tire to anybody rather than any other tire shop in the area
This driving school is really good. Super affordable and easy to sign up. The person running this business is really great as well. For a class on driving its only $30 and for six classes I believe its only $150. A lot cheaper than the other driving schools I looked up. This business has flexible hours you can work with which is really great if you have a crazy schedule, but sometimes you have to schedule a class accordingly because this place has a lot of other students in the same boat as you. The classes are very informative and hands on. They're very safe and you don't even have to worry about what you can not do, they got those things covered. They'll do everything based on what you know to and will work on things you need to know to improve your driving. Also when it comes to your road test you can use their car that you've been practicing your driving in incase you have trouble finding a car that's in tip top shape for your test. In al,l they will help you every step of the way in order to obtain your driver's license.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.