Cohen Family Dentistry
156 W Broadway Blvd, Jefferson City, TN, 37760
1.McMillin Jeff DDS
1705 Edgemont Ave
Dr. Jeff McMillin Family Dentistry offers a wide variety of dental procedures for the whole family. Their main priority is keeping your dental health the best it can be. Dr. McMillin provides family d
1401 Volunteer Pkwy
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
They are very nice and greeted my husband and I at once. Jennifer is the lady whom done our ex-rays. She made sure that we were comfortable with how she done them, and helped us to our dental seats. AMore Nearby Locations »
3.L. Sean Mullins, D.D.S Orthodontics
350 Blountville Hwy Ste 206
Welcome to L. Sean Mullins, DDS Orthodontics, a longtime staple in your orthodontic care community. With over 17 years of experience and located in Bristol, TN, our practice's top priority is to provi
4.Guthrie Fred V DDS PC
728 Bluff City Hwy
Love Dr. Fred & Rick! Been going to them for over 25 years and if you can't afford certain things, they are so considerate and do the best they can for you!
5.Dickson Merrill F DDS
910 Windsor Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Merrill F. Dickson DDS dental office offers Dentistry for the entire family. We focus on general and preventative dentistry. We are also an experienced child's practice. We file insurance. We also acc
6.Anderson Street Family Dental Care
911 Anderson St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
1941 Euclid Ave
Affordable Extractions serves families and people who need quick and affordable dental work. We can help you remove a broken, cracked, or extensively decayed tooth! We work with you and help you feel
Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future