Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Bristol area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Aria Health Physicians Services Bristol
245 Mill St
Medical ClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
2.American Health Care Services Inc
2014 Ford Rd Ste M
Medical ClinicsMedical Equipment & Supplies
3.Dr. Peter C Serpico, DO
501 Bath Rd Suite 217
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
This Doctor always listens to you...but doesn't spend much time with you..
4.Institute For Respiratory
501 Bath Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
115 Mill St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical ClinicsClinics
100 Green Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Pan American Behavorial Health Clinic
1 N Wilson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.