Dentists in Bristol
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DentistsShop locally. We know the best.
1816 Mount Holly Rd Ste 101
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Our goal is to help you maintain or improve your quality of life by keeping your teeth and gums healthy. We focus on prevention, offer state-of-the-art treatment and use the latest sterilization techn
2.James Daniels DMD
130 Mill St
DentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr daniels and staff are OUTSTANDING they treat you so nice and work fast I recommend everyone to go here.
3.Smile Center Dental
1212 Veterans Hwy Suite A1
The cheerful, easygoing chairside manner of our entire staff will put you at ease during your dental visit. We provide a range of preventive care including tooth fillings & sealants, tooth replacement
4.Byron M Gaston DDS
320 Middletown Blvd Ste 302
5.Frankford Dental Care PC
9523 Frankford Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Sotelo, is great. The office is clean and friendly. He is definitely gentle and fully explains everything to you before he starts. I recommend him.
6.Cheryl Alper P C
2 West Ave
603 Veterans Hwy
Explainplease.com 30 year in BristolTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future