Call A Pro
Serving the Bristol area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.Ace Safe & Lock Co
1526 Miami St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
I bought a used 23 year old Jeep 9 months ago and only got one key. I am a procrastinator and never had a copy made, so when I recently misplaced the key I was screwed. I tried calling the local Jeep
4.Mark's Safe & Lock Service Inc.
Locks & LocksmithsHome Repair & MaintenanceBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Fast service, came right out, friendly, honest people. I would call them again.
5.Michiana Lock & Key Inc
621 E Jefferson Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
* Three Fully Equipped Trucks
6.Precision Auto & BodyServing the Bristol, IN area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Insurance Work Specialists - Serving The Michiana Indiana Area And The Niles Michigan Area
7.Anytime Towing and Recovery of Michiana
3839 Lincolnway E
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBrake Repair
Licensed & Insured
Serving the Bristol area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.