South Bend Children's Dentistry PC
103 S Eddy St, South Bend, IN, 46617 More Info
2909 County Home Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Kool Smiles of Elkhart
3701 S Main St Ste A150
DentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
3.R. Daron Sheline DDS
415 Waterfall Dr Ste A
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
We are "State of the art Dentistry" with a family touch. We provide quality care with a gentle touch. We love kids and welcome all new patients. Most Insurance accepted. We love to convert the apprehe
4.Robbins Gregory A DDS MSD PC
4420 E Bristol St
He was the only dentist that was able to fix my daughters teeth,she was so scared of dentist.Ever dentist I took her to they would try and she gave them a bad time and they would tell me to try someon
5.Topping, Brian R, DDS
220 Bloomingdale Dr
6.Swihart, Jeffrey A
220 Bloomingdale Dr
7.North Main Dentistry
1902 N Main St
Ironwood Family Dentistry
Serving the Bristol area. Local Quality General Dentists.Call Us Today in South Bend,IN.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future