111 Mine Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
204 Kelsey St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Great selection an knowledgeable staff, so happy. Will continue to drive the extra few miles for the best
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Greener Lawns & Landscapes
491 Ellington Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsPatio BuildersRetaining Walls
5.DuCotey Bros Lawn Service Inc
463 Litchfield Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
I just want to say thank you for making my lawn so beautiful and doing such a great job. Your men came right out and my neighbors were all commenting how great the lawn looked. Thank you again for you
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Worse company ever to deal with, do not use. They burned my lawn so badly it has taken months to get it back. Than they insisted I pay for this . Horrible to deal with and rude. If you don't know
7.The Green Machine Inc.
1345 Blue Hills Ave
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors
The Green machine is one of the premier residential and commercial landscape companies in Connecticut. Our services include all aspects of design, installation and maintanence. Licenses * B-0146 * HIC
Bristol Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Bristol
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.