Fred D Kinsey DDS
Serving the Brilliant area. More Info
100 Mall Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I started going to Aspen Dental in February 2011. The staff is wonderful and the 2 dentists that work there, Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Yang, are absolutely wonderful!!! They took into consideration my feelMore Nearby Locations »
2.Emami Nasser DMD DDS
4100 Johnson Rd
DentistsMedical Imaging ServicesMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsOrthodontists
This office is so nice!!! The staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr. Nasser is very professional and takes time with his patients. I've used their line of facial products & have really notic
3.Patterson Gary T DMD
141 Brady Cir W
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Had a consultation which went fine. Then they cancelled my daughters sugery 3 times. Charged me a consultation fee and wouldn't release x rays to me that I brought from my dentist. Am completely disgu
4.Clause, Joseph V DDS
329 N 4th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.John J Vallera DDS
200 Stanton Blvd
6.White, Jonathan S DDS PA
623 N 4th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
7.Brown Thomas R DDS Inc
444 Main St
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future