The Carpet Guys
E 14 Mile Rd, Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48082 More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
3.The Carpet Guys LLC
977 E 14 Mile Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I am so happy we finally have new carpet in our home. My husband and I have two dogs and it was getting time to replace our living room and bedroom carpet. We decided to call The Carpet Guys since we
4.The Carpet Guys
E 14 Mile Rd
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Carpet Guys did a great job. The service was excellent and I am satisfied with the price I paid. Great value for the level of service I received.
5.Summit Ridge Construction
Flooring ContractorsHardwoodsHardwood Floors
WE GO ALL OUT OF OUR WAY TO SERVICE YOU. WE HAVE OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE. PLEASE CALL FOR OUR FREE QUOTES ON ANY OF YOUR FLOORING NEEDS. CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATES
6.The Tile Stop Inc.
19000 Ecorse Rd
Flooring ContractorsLinoleumHome Repair & MaintenanceFloor Materials
Visit our website
Dave has been a tremendous help in building our dream bathroom. He's very knowledgeable on the technical aspect as well as the aesthetic side as well. Couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
Summit Ridge Construction
Serving the Brighton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?