The Garbage Man
Po Box 573, Brighton, MI, 48116
1.The Garbage Man
Po Box 573
Garbage CollectionRubbish RemovalTrash HaulingTrash Containers & Dumpsters
For the first 5 month I had them they came to my house at 8 a.m. But after that with no notification they changed there pick up time too 7 a.m. Which isn't huge until I called the owner and he disres
5441 Ethel St
3.The Garbage Man
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
Specializing in weekly trash pick-up along with yard waste removal and recycling services. NOW OFFERING temporary dumpster rentals!!!
4.Handy Man Today
901 S Main St
Handyman ServicesSmall Appliance RepairDrywall ContractorsGarbage Disposal Repair
20% Discount For Veterans And Seniors
Call Handy Man "Today". 734-478-8594 Our Coverage Area includes: -Manchester -Grass Lake -Ann Arbor -Dexter -Stockbridge -Chelsea -Pickney We do EVERYTHING under the roof including; Electrical Repairs
5.All Estate Management HandyMan and Tree and Hauling Services Dumpster Rental, Dump Trailers, Demolition and Heavy Metal, Scrap Iron, Machinary Junk removal, 248-634-3867.com
405 Allen St
Property MaintenancePlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsWaste ContainersHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
Kohl's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.