1.Meadowbrook Acres Sod Farm & Landscaping
8015 Park Pl
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
I highly recommend Meadowbrook Acres! They are a local, family owned and operated company that takes pride in their work. They grow their own sod and go the extra mile using quality parts within the
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.