1.Cooks Creek Clinic
2323 Grace Chapel Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
I have dealt with Dr Blay for many years now. He is an awesome doctor that really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend Cooks Creek Clinic to anyone
2.Bridgewater Healthcare Fndtn
302 N 2nd St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsNursing & Convalescent HomesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Bridgewater Retirement Community is a Christian life-lease and rental community that offers a range of housing and health care-related services. It primarily focuses on physical, social, psychological
3.Rockingham Radiologists LTD
370 Neff Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
At Rockingham Radiologists, we aim to provide excellent customer service and high quality care in a setting that provides support, comfort, and privacy to our patients and their family members.Our hig
4.Carilion Clinic Family Medicine - Bridgewater
200 High St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsNutritionists
Dr. McCain is exceptional! She actually listens to the patient and discusses your options in a non-judgmental fashion.
5.Harrisonburg Contract Outpatient Clinic - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
847 Cantrell Ave Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
6.UVA Health Services
42 Lambert St
7.Sentara RMH Women's Center
2275 Health Campus Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical LabsMedical Centers
Providing innovative and empowering health services to the women in the Harrisonburg community. We offer a nurturing environment with a dedication to clinical excellence.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.