1.Louis E. Damich Jr. D.M.D
212 Washington Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
The office of Louis E. Damich Jr. DMD in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, has been providing patients with superior dental care since 1977. From cosmetic dentistry procedures to patient and gentle pediatric
2.Steliotes Dental Spa
4249 Washington Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
I have been using and trusting Dr. Ted Steliotes for many years now. Every time I have an issue I don't hesitate to call because my visits to the office are so enjoyable. His whole staff is always so
5450 Campbells Run Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Had a great experience Daniel was very gentle with my scaling she took her time to make sure the job was done rightMore Nearby Locations »
4.South Hills Dental Arts - Steven R Crandall DDS
70 Fort Couch Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
Welcome to our Practice Online! Our office is dedicated to providing you with an individualized patient experience and the highest quality of dental care. To deliver outstanding care, we offer you a w
5.David W. May, DMD & Evan A. Hall, DDS
2985 W Liberty Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Insurance
After seeing the traditional exterior of our office, new patients are often surprised by how fully updated it is inside. Dr. May purchased the century-old building in 1980. We have remodeled the offic
6.Dr. David Wessel
320 Fort Duquesne Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Our practice is dedicated to providing our patients with the finest dentistry. By combining artistry, technology, and science, Dr. Wessel has the precise level of talent and experience to provide solu
7.Schwimer H David DMD
750 Washington Rd
Drs. Schwimer is specialists in periodontics and implantology. Their practices specialize in conservative treatment of gum disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, and dental
Find a Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Prosthodontists Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.