A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.ManorCare Health Services-Greentree
1848 Greentree Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityOccupational Therapists
I work there and it's a nice facility but the people and attitudes are awful. They're rude to each other patients family and other visitors. I have never been around such miserable people nor have I eMore Nearby Locations »
2.Fair Oaks Of Pittsburgh
2200 W Liberty Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & HotelsIndependent Living Services For The Disabled
Fair Oaks offers quality apartments for independent and assisted living in Southwestern Pennsylvania. Private tours are available by appointment. Amenities to enjoy which are included in the monthly r
3.Country Meadows of South Hills
3590 Washington Pike
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living FacilitiesRest Homes
4.Chartiers Center Residential
337 Hickory Grade Rd
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
528 Dewey Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Please schedule appointments to tour.
3570 Washington Pike
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAdult Day Care CentersNursing & Convalescent Homes
Country Meadows of South Hills, located in Bridgeville, Pa., offers a range of services to senior citizens. The institution offers independent living services and provides three meals a day, weekly ho
7.Sunny Days In Home Care
328 Lesnett Rd
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home Services
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.