A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Bridgeview Health Care Center
8100 S Harlem Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
License Information:Licensee ID: 37358License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6001168Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: For-Prof CorporationBeds:Skilled : 142Intermediate: 4
2.Hickory Nursing Pavilion
9246 S Roberts Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
Hickory Nursing Pavilion first opened its doors in the mid-1960s and has been providing quality nursing care through the caring hands of a dedicated team of professionals. Because we are a relatively
3.ManorCare Health Services-Oak Lawn East
9401 S Kostner Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
My mother was admitted there for rehab & minimal nursing care to treat a urine infection. She left there with a diaper rash and CDiff infection. Three weeks later she had to be re-admitted back in thMore Nearby Locations »
4.Arden Courts of Palos Heights
7880 W College Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
5.Westchester Health And Rehabilitation
2901 Wolf Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Westchester Health & Rehabilitation in Westchester, IL, offers exceptional short-term care for patients dealing with a variety of issues. Whether you need assistance for a wound or rehab services afte
6.Birches Assisted Living
215 55th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
At The Birches in downtown Clarendon Hills, we consider all residents as family. Members of the staff care for each resident to assure overall comfort and safety. In addition, our amenities add a cong
7.Midway Neurological/Rehab Center
8540 S Harlem Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation Services
License Information:Licensee ID: 47175License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6003826Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Skilled : 404
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.