lookup.freeweb411.com Electric Contractors - Call usTalk to us right now.
1.Secure Electric Inc
4545 Southwest Hwy
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & Supplies
Secure Electric Inc., offers quality electrical help to residential, commercial and industrial customers in Oak Lawn, IL and the surrounding areas. Secure Electric delivers quality and dependable work
2.Kreykes Electric Inc
2152 Glenwood Dyer Rd Ste B
Kreykes Electric is an electrical contractor that services the City of Chicago, Cook, Dupage, Will counties, and the NW Indiana area. We are a family owned business, which was started in 1970 and has
3.McCoy Electric Inc.
3045 W 87th St
Since 1947, businesses and residents in Chicago and the South Suburbs have been relying on McCoy Electric Inc. of Evergreen Park, IL, for reliable electrical services at reasonable rates. Family owned
4.Powermax ElectricServing the Bridgeview, IL area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Wow, These guys were great we had an emergency situation on a commercial job. These guys were out and had it fixed before the end of the day! Thanks Again!!!!
5.Electrical Services Residential Electrician Inc.
309 E 171st St
Had immediate response, same day appointment and the most polite and hardworking electricians. Their rates are reasonable and we got a clear detailed estimate over the phone, even with their markup on
6.Emergency Power Solutions INC
19906 Wolf Rd
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialInspection Service
Emergency Power Solutions serving the south suburbs has been taking care of power outages all over the south suburbs. When the power goes out, count on us to get you a generator that fits your needs a
7.Ken Kemp Company
144 Well St
Thank you for considering Ken Kemp Company. We offer service to the residents of Park Forest, IL .Our services include Onsite Services, Residential, Same Day Services, Service Calls, Commercial, Emerg
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today ContractorTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.