Serving the Brevard area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Gooding's Floor Sanding And Refinishing
815 Mount Airy St
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Visit our website
Established in 1996, the business offers Floor Laying Refinishing and Resurfacing services.
2.Ashburns Custom Floors
Hardwood FloorsBuilding Restoration & PreservationFlooring ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
Visit our website
Ashburns Custom Floors offers floor installation and other floor solutions to Asheville, NC. Our company has been in business since 1978 serving all of western North Carolina and northeast Tennessee.
3.Usher Carpet & Tile Co
1811 Asheville Hwy
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesFloor MaterialsHardwood Floors
4.Leicester Carpets Sales Inc
1229 7th Ave E
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersBuilding Materials
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsCarpet Installation
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
6.Hennessy Floor Company
441 Kanuga Rd
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
The correct phone number is 828-698-3434
Serving the Brevard area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?