14 King Sq
Medical ClinicsClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
I am Juliet swam from USA When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR ABAKA how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back,I read on how he help some get pregna
3.Weeks Medical Center
8 Clover Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Fernandez, Imelyn M, MD
14 King Sq
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
5.Nipro Consumer Healthcare Inc
7921 Bridge St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1095 Profile Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Clcs Health Care Group
55 Remich St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.