100 Springhouse Ct, Hendersonville, TN, 37075
1.Rice, Kellye N DMD
1800 Mallory Ln
I was treated with great respect and had a good experience.
2.Bradley, Lisbeth S. DDS
8112 Isabella Ln Ste 101
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Lisbeth Bradley is a Brentwood general and cosmetic dentist who treats patients of all ages from throughout the greater Nashville area.
3.Brentwood Dental Excellence PC
6 Cadillac Dr Ste 130
4.Gilliam, Paul L DDS
8119 Isabella Ln
Visit our website
5110 Maryland Way Ste 190
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Great dentist and great staff overall. Have been going to Dr.Kemp for years and now my young son has started going to.
6.Brentwood Professional Center Inc
104 Eastpark Dr
Office & Desk Space Rental ServiceCommercial Real EstateSecretarial ServicesEditorial & Publication Services
The location and presentation of the office facilities are wonderful, but what stands out most is the team managing the office. They are always professional and eager to help; a well-run and service
330 Franklin Rd Ste B
I recently had a lot of dental work completed by Dr. Van at Embassy Dental. I'm not sure what these other posters are talking about. Not only was the office manager upfront and accurate about my co-
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future