1.Brentwood Counselling Associates
Suite 102 5200 Maryland Way
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMarriage & Family Therapists
Dr. Elkins is a wonderful, caring, person who gets to the bottom of things and helps you work through your issues. He helped my family through some very hard and emotional times and was always there w
2.Fite John Phd
7003 Chadwick Dr Ste 152
Dr. Fite helped us with a child who had an addiction problem. His guidance and straightforward attitude were wonderful. His compassion and strength helped us through a rough time. Finding someone who
3.Anderson Coaching & Counseling
1604 Westgate Cir Ste 250
Certified life coach and licensed professional counselor. KIM anderson. Works with both coaching clients and counseling clients to move them from where they are to where they want to BE.
4.Phillip Pistole Phd
7003 Chadwick Dr
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service OrganizationsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
5.Melanie Reese Counseling
7003 Chadwick Dr
6.Kori Meyers, M.A.
7100 Executive Center Dr Ste 105
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
7.Maria Gaskill Licensed Professional Counselor
214 Centerview Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.