1.Mobile Mechanic of Aggieland
2324 Quail run
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Machine Shop
2.Ben's Mobile Lube Plus
1896 County Road 130
Auto Repair & ServiceSynthetic OilsAuto Oil & Lube
33147 Joseph Rd
Auto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.