Call A Pro
Serving the Breckenridge area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
3.American Locksmith Service Parker County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.Carlisle Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths
Carlise Lock & Key is a mobile locksmith company, that can do it all! We are insured and bonded specializing in lockouts, auto locks, lock repairs, re-keying, safes, and anything under the sun, for al
5.Weatherford Locksmith ServiceServing the Breckenridge, TX area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths
They answered my call right away on a Sunday and was there in shorter time than they had originally stated and had me in my house in minutes. Great customer service!!!
6.Andy's Lock & KeyServing the Breckenridge, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
We solve emergency key, lock and security problems! Andy's Lock and Key offers locksmith and security services throughout the Dallas Metroplex. We strive to be prompt, professional and satisfy our cli
7.Coppell LocksmithServing the Breckenridge, TX area
Locks & Locksmiths
Welcome to Securitex Web site Securitex is a company that has earned a sterling reputation for quality work. Our tradition is one of excellence. Our clients include hundreds of Americas finest corpora
Call A Pro
Serving the Breckenridge area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.