Serving the Breckenridge area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Never thought I could feel strongly about what locksmith to use. But after having experienced the laid back, cool, efficient professionalism of Tom at American Local Locksmith, I can't imagine using a
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.Grumpy Dutchman Towing & Road Service
613 Water St
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTowingTruck Service & Repair
Fast, great reliable service. Very friendly service, and very friendly price. Great company to do business with! I will always use them as often as i can!
6.Alpine Lock & Safe
210 Timber Springs Dr Ste B101
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults
24/7, you can count on Alpine Lock & Safe for professional service to Edwards,CO, and surrounding areas. We can do it all, including automotive, commercial and residential locks. From making duplicate
7.Vail Lock, Key & Safe
41199 Us Highway 6
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Vail Lock, Key and Safe is a full service Locksmith business serving Vail and surrounding communities from Leadville to Aspen since 1973. We have a full service shop & mobile locksmith service. Emerge
Call A Pro
Serving the Breckenridge area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.