1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
1531 N Commercial Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Visit our website
We specialize in the design, installation, and service of both residential and commercial irrigation systems, and we use only the highest quality products in the industry. Watersmith Irrigation's lawn
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Above All Property Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Cleaners-InteriorJanitorial Service
Janitorial-Floor Refinishing-Lawn Serv-Snow Clear
5.Rottler Pest & Lawn SolutionsServing the Branson, MO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
6.Hartley Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn & Garden Furnishings
I started this business in 1986 with one thing in mind to give the customer 100%. Give me a call and I will meet with you to go over your property and your needs. Thank you Eric
7.Procter's Pride LLC
SERVING The Metro Area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFertilizing Services
Excellent company for regular service for mowing, clean up and yard work, fall leaf pick up, and for landscaping work with great results, and superior vision. They are on time, friendly, professional,
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.