Serving the Branford area.
1.Law Offices Of Karen DeMartino
454 E Main St
AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysEstate Planning AttorneysReal Estate Attorneys
- Law Offices Of - KAREN DeMARTINO, LLC Over 20 Years Experience in Real Estate Closings Concentrating in Real Estate Transactions, Probate, Wills & Estate Administration
2.Lerner Law Firm
211 Montowese St
AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysProbate Law AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
.Legal Services, Attorneys, Attorneys General Practice company and established in 1987,
3.Whalen Michael J
175 Montowese St
AttorneysDivorce AssistanceWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysFamily Law Attorneys
* Personal Injury And Auto Accidents * Divorce * Commercial Collections * Estates * Flexible Hours
4.Reilly & Reilly, P.C.
491 E Main St Suite 1
AttorneysEstate Planning, Probate, & Living TrustsWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysProbate Law Attorneys
5.Matzkin Bruce Law Office of
1052 Main St
AttorneysEmployment Discrimination AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
6.Edmonds Christian P Pc
52 Harrison Ave
AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
7.Reilly & Reilly PC
491 Main St
AttorneysDivorce AssistanceFamily Law AttorneysDivorce Attorneys
Continuing a Reilly family tradition which began more than 100 years ago, Reilly & Reilly, PC, provides personalized legal services with a focus on quality and client satisfaction. Clients from the Ne
Action Law Group
Serving the Branford area. Injured In An Accident?Get A Free Injury Case Review.
Please try reloading the page.
- You need to ask questions about how the attorney will communicate with you and what responsibilities you hold in the relationship.
- The attorney should let you know the best channel for quick communication and you need to inform him or her when you want updates.
- You should also ask questions to get to know the attorney as an individual in order to ensure this is a person you can trust. Ask about their legal philosophy and how he or she views the lawyer/client relationship. Ask as how to keep fees down or what daily disruptions you should expect from a long legal battle.