1.Peach Tree Village Assisted & Independent Living
6100 Old Brandon Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityApartmentsDisability ServicesPersonal Care Homes
Peach Tree Village is an environment planned to respond to people who no longer feel comfortable living in their homes. We offer assisted living facility, Adult day care service, Temporary/Respite Car
100 Burnham Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
106 Office Park Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
140 Castlewoods Blvd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Welcome to your Brandon, MS Brookdale Brandon, the national leader in senior living solutions for a simple reason: we help people age well. Our specialized offerings for America’s senior population prMore Nearby Locations »
5.Life Senior Home Care
126 Richmond Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
6.Heritage House Of Castlewoods
140 Castlewoods Blvd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
7.Southern Heatlhcare Agency Inc
301 Burma Drive Ext
Sitting ServicesEmployment OpportunitiesChild CareEmployment Agencies
I started out with Southern Healthcare after being referred by the WIN job center and I was sent out on my first assignment and have now been with my company for 6 years! Thanks Southern Healthcare!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.