8201 Highway 25
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Great work! On time and cost effective! Did sprinklers, installed our lawn and put together a great design for our landscaping and installed it. Thanks, Blake and Brett.
2.Eddie Lawn Service
143 Pilgrim Rest Dr
Lawn MaintenanceExcavation ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
3.Trisler Landscape Management Inc
200 Read Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Professional Landscape Services, Design,Installation, Maintenance, Fertilizer & Weed Controll Services, Certified Turf Applicators, The Sod Farm, Sales, Installation, Pick Up Delivery. Retaining Walls
4.Griffin Tree Service
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Griffin Tree Service is a true industry leader bringing over 15 years of knowledge and experience to our residential customers. We are fully licensed and insured. We utilize the latest equipment and m
5.MS Lawnboy & Home Fixer Upper, LLC
199 Easy St
Lawn MaintenanceHome ImprovementsLandscape ContractorsTree Service
I have a lifetime of experience when it comes to lawn care and maintenance. My business is based off of accomplishing your needs with honesty, integrity and just getting the job done one way, and that
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Steven's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceWater Pressure CleaningLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Steven's Lawn Service in Jackson, Mississippi, provides commercial and residential mowing, mulching, edging, flower beds, raking, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and more. We treat your lawn and pro
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.