1.Catherine Stephens DMD
208 Mary Ann Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
General Dentistry-Adults & Children-New Patients Welcome
2.Eklund, D Jason
2701 Old Brandon Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsPeriodontists
Super accomodating staff & very nice dentist. Puts you at ease & helps you through what can be a nervous time. I would highly suggest this dentist to anyone
105 Ridge Way
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
208 Mary Ann Dr
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2004 Courtside Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
6.Chandler Pleasant DMD PLLC
365 Crossgates Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dentists, Complementary Whitening, Family Dentistry, Bridges, Crowns, Emergency Patients
908 Municipal Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.