Dogwood Family Dental
1004 Hugh Ward Blvd, Flowood, MS, 39232
1.Van Meter Oral Surgery
300 Maxey Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Van Meter Oral Surgery
300 Maxey Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
3.Catherine Stephens DMD
208 Mary Ann Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
General Dentistry-Adults & Children-New Patients Welcome
4.Edgar, William P Dr
101 Avalon Ct
5.Eklund, D Jason
2701 Old Brandon Rd
DentistsClinicsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Super accomodating staff & very nice dentist. Puts you at ease & helps you through what can be a nervous time. I would highly suggest this dentist to anyone
6.Gwin, Sherry R DMD
181 Doctors Dr
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
7.Brister, G Dodd
3007 Greenfield Rd
Serving the Brandon area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future