Showing results for Denturist. Search for dentist instead?
Jensen David R DDS
13713 Linden Dr, Spring Hill, FL, 34609
1.Assing, Richard A DDS PA
719 W Robertson St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
I have been going to Dr. Assing for over a year now. I, like most people, usually hate going in for routine cleanings. That is, until I found Dr. Assing. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. I'm
10955 Causeway Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Brandon Dental Care
413 W Robertson St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryDentists
Brandon Dental Care has been assisting the people of the surrounding area since 1966. We are dedicated to making sure every patient remains comfortable throughout the entire appointment, and that you
5811 E Broadway Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Click for Coupon+1more
The dentist is so nice. She is good at explaining the condition of my teeth at the same time the options that is available for me.
5.Suncoast Ceramic Studio
1415 Oakfield Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
6.Family, Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry
787 W Lumsden Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Didn't like him or his office. At all. Told I had "advanced gum disease". Got another opinion. No gum disease. Just a cracked filing that was replaced.
7.John M. Cherry, Jr. DMD
360 E Bloomingdale Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have been a patient of Dr. Cherry for about nine years. I've never had a poor experience at his dental office.
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.