Dental Arts Of Palm Harbor
35691 Us Highway 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL, 34684
1.Brandon Dental Care
413 W Robertson St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Brandon Dental Care has been assisting the people of the surrounding area since 1966. We are dedicated to making sure every patient remains comfortable throughout the entire appointment, and that you
2.Assing, Richard A DDS PA
719 W Robertson St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
I have been going to Dr. Assing for over a year now. I, like most people, usually hate going in for routine cleanings. That is, until I found Dr. Assing. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. I'm
10955 Causeway Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Regency Square
2468 W Brandon Blvd
Dental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
After not having been to the dentist in years they discovered 3 cavities But the downside was that they make you schedule appointment for every little thing. so i had 4 appts one for consultation, onMore Nearby Locations »
5.John M. Cherry, Jr. DMD
360 E Bloomingdale Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have been a patient of Dr. Cherry for about nine years. I've never had a poor experience at his dental office.
6.Gentle Dental of Brandon
921 S Parsons Ave
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The name says it all. You will love your new dentist if you came to Gentle Dental. The office has been under new ownership since 2009. The reviews posted here are in accurate.More Nearby Locations »
7.Bruck David S DMD & Associates
647 W Lumsden Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I love this place! They are very nice on the phone and in the office. They offer early morning appointments which is excellent (wish they were open on Saturdays, at least part of the day). Office is v
Jensen David R DDS
13713 Linden Dr, Spring Hill, FL, 34609
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future