10955 Causeway Blvd
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Assing, Richard A DDS PA
719 W Robertson St
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
I have been going to Dr. Assing for over a year now. I, like most people, usually hate going in for routine cleanings. That is, until I found Dr. Assing. The whole staff is friendly and helpful. I'm
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers Regency Square
2468 W Brandon Blvd
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
After not having been to the dentist in years they discovered 3 cavities But the downside was that they make you schedule appointment for every little thing. so i had 4 appts one for consultation, onMore Nearby Locations »
4.Family, Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry
787 W Lumsden Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Didn't like him or his office. At all. Told I had "advanced gum disease". Got another opinion. No gum disease. Just a cracked filing that was replaced.
5.Gentle Dental of Brandon
921 S Parsons Ave
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The name says it all. You will love your new dentist if you came to Gentle Dental. The office has been under new ownership since 2009. The reviews posted here are in accurate.
5811 E Broadway Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Click for Coupon+1more
The dentist is so nice. She is good at explaining the condition of my teeth at the same time the options that is available for me.
7.Walker and Raynal, DMD
212 N Moon Ave
Been going to these dentists for years and can't say enough for how great they are. Recently had crowns on all my almost non-existent upper front 77-year-old teeth. Wish the rest of me looked as good
Brandon Dental Clinics
YellerPages.com Discounts on Dental ClinicsTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future