1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Cabby Landscaping is an industry leader in competitive pricing, dependability, high quality, and customer service, serving New Jersey since 1990. The professionals at Cabby Landscaping deliver quality
3.JP Tree Works
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFirewood
$30 Off Strump Grinding+2more
JP Tree Works Inc. can provide experienced, professional and affordable services to help you deal with the trees, shrubs and stumps in and around your property. Emergency Services: 24/7 Emergency Serv
151 Brooklyn Rd
Snow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsPaving ContractorsLawn Maintenance
PMZ Landscaping is a residential and commercial landscape contractor serving Morris, Sussex, and Warren counties in New Jersey. We have designed and built fine landscapes for more than 25 years, and t
24 Pleasant Valley Rd
Grading ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsMasonry Contractors
170 Upper North Shore Rd
Lawn MaintenanceMore Nearby Locations »
7.Bits Lawn & Garden
Snow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
Very professional and affordable. Highly recommended for all your landscaping needs.
Branchville Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.