1.Partial Hospitalization Program
411 W Division St
HospitalsMedical CentersMedical Service Organizations
2.Presence St Marys Hospital
500 W Court St
HospitalsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceClinics
they have been very professional with my whole family. especially the doctors. The only problem is that I have Illini Care and nobody will except my insurance. I really need to see an OBGYN as soon as
3.Provena Saint Mary
555 W Court St Ste 410
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.