1.Care For Children
723 E Main St
Medical ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
CARE Service s CARE for Children provides pediatric therapy, pediatric health community outreach services and early childhood education for CARE relies on the support of caring community to help child
2.Va Mckean County
23 Kennedy St Ste 102
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
665 E Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsDialysis Services
4.Dr. Terje S Fokstuen, MD
110 Campus Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
It's a place that have some good and bad. The good are the people seem to all be pleasant. The bad being that there are some that never return phone messages until you have to sound nasty. So if you e
5.Walmart - Pharmacy
50 Foster Brook Blvd
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
51 Boylston St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Tahir Chauhdry D O Facog
195 Pleasant St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.