1.Aldrich Dental Care
4905 Manatee Ave W
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
My husband and I were patients of Dr. Aldrich for 14 years before I obtained dental insurance. At that time I wrote him a letter stating the reason we were switching dentists. When the new dentist r
2.Malwin & Malwin Family Dentistry
343 Miami Ave W
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Malwin & Malwin Family Dentistry is a father-daughter dental practice in Venice, Florida, offering top quality dental care. Dr. Jarl E. Malwin, the senior partner, started his solo practice in 1965, a
3.Houman Dehdashti DMD PAServing the Bradenton, FL area
Very pleasant and honest Dentist .Great office and staff .Been a patient for over ten years and highly recommend.
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future