Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Boynton Beach area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
1.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Boynton Beach, FL area
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHealth InsuranceSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHospitalization, Medical & Surgical Plans
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
2.Walking Urgent Care
10308 W Sample Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Visit our website
We accept Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna, Neighborhood Health, Medicare, AvMed, Coventry & Care Credit insurances for Urgent Care. We treat patients of all ages for routine medical care as well as ur
Serving the Boynton Beach area. Call Now For Health Insurance!Find The Right Plan For You!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.