All Cable Consulting, Inc.
Serving the Boynton Beach area. Surveillance Systems for Home andBusiness. Call for a Free Quote.
1.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
2.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
3.Godby Safe & Lock
1048 Hypoluxo Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Godby Safe & Lock was founded in 1954 and has been serving Broward, Dade, Martin, and Palm Beach counties with pride and distinction. As one of the largest full service security consultants in our are
Security Control Systems & MonitoringCommunications ServicesComputer Cable & Wire InstallationTelecommunications Services
We truly appreciate the knowledge, service and professionalism that Rohan demonstrates in any project and/or work he does. It makes our lives a lot easier and hastle free. Anyone that uses his servic
5.Security & Sound Systems Inc
6590 W Rogers Cir Ste 8
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAudio-Visual EquipmentData Systems-Consultants & Designers
Security & Sound Systems, Inc. is your premier licensed and insured contracting firm specializing in professional Audio, Video, Access Control and CCTV systems.
6.International Protection And Investigation
2620 N Australian Ave
West Palm Beach,FL
Security Control Systems & MonitoringPrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
At International Protection and Investigation, we're known throughout the State of Florida for providing uniformed security guard services. Special event committees, small and corporate businesses as
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Serving the Boynton Beach area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.