1.Orthopaedic Surgery Associates
2828 S Seacrest Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Total Knee Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, Carpal Tunnel Surgery, Microsurgery, Sports Medicine,
2.Asthma Allergy & Immunology Consultants
10075 S Jog Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Visit our website
Doctor K and his staff have given me the best care I have ever received from a doctors office. Before I had seen them I have spent most of my life in hospitals, ICU, and ill at home. I was unable to h
3.Moum Dermatology LLC
2800 S Seacrest Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Palm Beach Podiatric Center
10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Offering podiatry and orthotics services. Welcome to the Palm Beach Podiatric Center! Please note that we do not accept anything Medicaid related and no Medicare H.M.O. This location is open by appoin
5.Dr. Stanley Chai, MD
2828 S Seacrest Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Stanley Chia is an ENT doctor, or otolaryngologist, in Washington, DC, . He treats conditions that affect the structures of the head and neck.
2620 S Seacrest Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
7.Marull Armando MD FACP FACGS
250 SE 23rd Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, GeriatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Armando Marull M.D., FACGS, MBA is a local internal medicine practice with over 20 years of experience. With two locations in Wellington and Boynton Beach, we are certain that we can offer excelle
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.