Serving the Boynton Beach area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
1.Boynton Dental Studio - Dr. Elan Salee DMD
12040 S Jog Rd Ste 5
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric Dentistry
$99 NEW PATIENT EXPERIENCE+2more
I feel compelled to share an experience which changed how I feel about going to the dentist. Upon entering the office of Dr. Elan Salee the clinical staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. But t
2.Perfect Smile Dentistry II
7593 Boynton Beach Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Greatest dentist and staff ever!!!! From the friendly faces and smiles at check in, to Dr. Akel's professional knowledge, down to being helped with understanding how my insurance plan works the experi
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers Boynton Beach
930 N Congress Ave Ste 200
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Ripoff artists, very unprofessional especially Dr. Reichman. Told me my son had 5 cavities (which I found surprising) which I paid over $1000 to fill cavities. Then on the 3rd visit (within 6 weeks),More Nearby Locations »
7593 Boynton Beach Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Emergencies Welcome. Located 1 mile off the turnpike across from Super Target
5.Premier Dentistry Of Boynton Beach East
118 SE 23rd Ave
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
6.Moskow Allan DDS
2240 W Woolbright Rd
7.Shapiro, Craig DMD PA
8190 S Jog Rd
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future