Call A Pro
Serving the Bowling Green area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.Norvac Lock Technology IncServing the Bowling Green, VA area
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Norvac Lock Technology, Inc. is a family owned and operated corporation that has been serving the community of Winchester, Virginia for over 27 years. We specialize in professional, ethical, cost-effe
4.Coleman Motor Company
103 Rodes St
Truck WreckingLocks & LocksmithsAutomobile SalvageTowing
CMC, Inc. began operations in 1949 through present. Towing & Recovery Specialists (light duty, medium duty, heavy and super heavy duty, Roadside services (lock-outs, tire changes, fuel delivery, etc.)
5.Chancellor Lock & Key
66 Lucks Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
He not only came and rekeyed my locks on the same day, he gave me the best price by far! If ever need a locksmith again I will be using this company.
6.Woody's Garage and Towing
1776 King William Rd
Locks & LocksmithsTire DealersTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
Outstanding service! Broke down about 10 miles away and they towed the vehicle and had it repaired the next day. Estimate was to the penny and the amount they charged for part was the same price (no
7.24 Hr Locksmith Near Me
3557 Jefferson Street
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Local 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.