1.Gilberts Garage LLC
1515 Business Highway 54 W
Truck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTruck Body Repair & PaintingTire Dealers
2.Mike's Tire Service
915 Business Highway 61 N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsBrake Repair
Mike's Tire Service services the automotive repair and tire needs of those in the Bowling Green, MO area.
15040 Pike 317
4.Morrison Tire Co
23514 Highway 161
5.BG Tire & Auto
1400 S Business 61
Used Car DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric Service
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
115 Business Highway 61 S
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Bowling Green O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professiona
7.Woody's Tire, Auto & Towing LLCServing the Bowling Green, MO area
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTowingBrake Repair
Does your car need new tires? Woody's Tire Auto & Towing LLC provides top-notch tire sales and service. We carry new tires from the top brands in the industry. You can rely on our experts to take care
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.