Bowling Green, KY, 42101
1.Westgate Veterinary Hospital
2010 Russellville Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & Kennels
Visit our website
www.services-connect.com Keep your Pet Healthy & HappyNationwide Network
Please try reloading the page.
Walked in with my sick dog a few minutes before my appointment. They immediately got me into a room so I could put him down, he's a very hyper dog. A vet tech came in and she was very pleasant to deal with. Everyone I came in contact with at this facility was very friends to me and my dog. Even the two customers I saw told me I had brought him to one of the best places in Bowling Green. It was definitely better than the previous place I had taken him. This place was CLEAN, like they actually know how to use a brook! (The previous place had clumps of hair and dried pee, it was disgusting.) In short, this is going to be my boston terrier's primary vet. Highly recommended.
The vet staff and the doctor was very pleasent! Although the lady at the front desk was rude and very unprofessional I think she needs to reconsider her line of profession!
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested