Call a Pro Plumber
Serving the Bowling Green area. Fast Reliable Emergency Plumbing.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us
1.Raymond Hymer Plumbing Inc
1680 Hunts Bend Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceGas Equipment-Service & Repair
These guys came out and worked on a remodel project I was having done. During the course of their work, their plumber talked more than he worked, cracked my new shower that I was having installed and
2.Millard Martin Services Drain Cleaning & Repairs
1945 Scottsville Rd
PlumbersPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Providing reliable, efficient, AFFORDABLE plumbing, sewer and drain cleaning and repairs since 1971. Clogged sinks, backed up toilets, basement drains ... no trouble. We fix them fast and get you on t
3.Fleenor Plumbing & Heating Co
225-1/2 Cherry St
Established in 1918, the business offers Plumbers and Sewer Repair services. Also offers Plumbing Contractors and Residential Services.
4.Theo Walton Plumbing
1513 Kenton St
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater Heater RepairPlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
5.Young's Mechanical Inc
6284 Ky Highway 185
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialMechanical ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbers
BOWLING Green 42101
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
They are incompetent and when they screw up takes them forever to fix their mistakes.Never again
7.Expert Plumbing Solutions
990 Wilkinson Trce
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServicePlumbers
That’s right! We,Bremerton Plumbing Repair, are open 24/7! We are a complete plumbing service company with many years of experience. We service residential, commercial and emergency plumbing issues. W
Local Plumbing Experts
www.services-connect.com Emergencies & Full Service RepairsDon't wait - Call Now - 24/7!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?