1.Fairview Community Health Center
615 7th Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Graves Gilbert Clinic
201 Park St
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical ClinicsClinicsInsurance
Dr. Leah Griggs is very personal and sweet. She is informative and cares about you, you don't feel like just another dollar sign. I would highly refer her to my friends.
4.Bowling Green Medical Clinic
1777 Ashley Cir
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
Bowling Green Medical Clinic provides excellent primary care to patients in South Central Kentucky.More Nearby Locations »
5.Premium Health Service Inc
2234 Conestoga Dr
6.The Medical Center
1857 Tucker Way
I had a professional and cpasionate.visit with a well versed individual that made.me feel at ease a day will returnMore Nearby Locations »
1800 Westen St
Village Manor offers more than 70 apartment homes in Bowling Green, Ky., with an option of one, two and three bedrooms. The facility features an exercise room, library, lounges, wood working shops, co
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.