B & B Tire Co
1240 Campbell Ln, Bowling Green, KY, 42104
1.Main Street Tire & Auto Care
102 W Main Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
We bought the store brand (legacy tour plus) tires. My wife likes them so far and the warranty is good. With their discount, it was the best deal I found in BG. However, when i got the car home, the tire went down within a few hours. They came out and got the tire, then returned with it aired up. Said the rim was a bit bent but that it shouldn't leak anymore. Later that day (Saturday) I went to check the tire pressure and I found that when I took the valve stem cap off, it was leaking. I put it on as tight as I could but I was still had a slow leak. I had to wait until monday to take it in. They had to replace the tpms valve stem. No cost to me obviously because I didn't have a leak before I got new tires there. I guess I could give them fewer stars but they were friendly and they were quick to work on fixing the problem.
I was seriously unimpressed with Westside because my husband and I bought a tire from them. When we came out to leave the next morning the tire was complete flat. But we did call Westside and they agreed that if we can get it back to Westside they will fix it, if it can't be fixed they'll replace it.
great service, got same day service.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.