Call A Pro
Serving the Bowling Green area.
1.Parson's Locksmith Service
2504 Russellville Rd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
Great service... locked my keys in my car and they were there right away and had the problem resolved in less than five minutes. They charged $10 cheaper than I paid for a different company the last t
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I accidentally destroyed my car key by running over it with the lawn mower. I received excellent service. He unlocked my car and made a key, all for a reasonable price. Very friendly and professional.
3.Howard's Locksmith Service
604 Park St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBicycle RepairLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Howard's has a wider variety of skateboards in stock than anyone else in town. I picked out the trucks and wheels and they assembled my board on the spot--while I watched a freestyle BMX video. I s
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
6.S & W Towing and Recovery
3908 Blue Level Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceRepossessing ServiceTowing
S and W is a professional family business established in 2008. We are located in Bowling Green and Glasgow, Ky, however we are willing to go that extra mile. Whether you have locked your keys in the v
7.BG Auto Lockout
2544 Morning Glory Dr
KeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
Providing various Locksmith Services for Bowling Green, KY, Warren and surrounding counties 24/7/365.
Serving the Bowling Green area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.